Re: [DevilStickForum] HELP HELP

  • kym symons
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 16, 2002

      Try:  www.devilstick.de/animationen/animationen.htm  its all in German, but there are more Video Clips here than you can shake a stick at....ha....

      Enjoy....

      >From: "treborbbew"
      >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [DevilStickForum] HELP HELP
      >Date: Sat, 15 Jun 2002 12:50:19 -0000
      >
      >hello my name is luke and i have recently bought an absolute
      >devilstick and the only tricks that i can find on the internet are
      >Idle,Helicopter, and the one where you spin it about on hand stick.
      >if there is any one that can help me find some new tricks please e-
      >mail me at lukewebbwebb@... please please if there are any
      >pictures or good descriptions orweb sites pese send asap
      >
      >thanks
      >
      >luke

    • daniel lessard
      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 18, 2002
        >From: "kym symons" <Kymsymons@...>
        >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
        >Subject: Re: [DevilStickForum] HELP HELP
        >Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2002 12:48:27 +0000

        you can do the helicoptor type spin, and a plane propellor type spin.
        There is a way to do each for an extended period of time(as long as you want
        ideally) with one handle. I'm inclined to call the one-handed helicopter
        type spin more of a weave motion when you get down to it.
        Practice enough and you'll figure your own flow.

      • insanepsychoprincess
        Message 3 of 4 , Jun 24, 2002
          here's a few I found with a lot of tricks you can try:
          http://www.juggling.org/help/circus-arts/devil-sticks/
          http://hem.passagen.se/vete/edevil.html
          http://www.devilstick.org/devilstick.html
          I hope these help, good luck