Devilstick Event 2002

  • devil_henning
    Message 1 of 1 , May 21, 2002
      from 06/14 - 06/16/2002 we'll have a devilstick event in
      Kaiserslautern, Germany. There will be a lot of devilstick workshops,
      the 1st german jolleystick competition, a devilstick test center, a
      video feedback system and more funny stuff. If you are close to
      Germany at that time, feel free to visit the event. Please send an
      email to event@... if you need more informations.

      Ciao,
      Devil-Henning.
      http://www.devilstick.de