Re: [DevilStickForum] (unknown)

  • tyler durgan
    Message 1 of 3 , May 2, 2002

         i made them my self, they work good but i can only do about 2 cosecutive burns befor the rubber gets soft and sticky.  i used aluminum pipe for the center rod and stopped the rubber about two handwidths befor i put the torch tips. used some fiber galss wicks because i didn't have any kevlar<i still use cloth on my poi, and tried that on my sticks but the flame got too big.>.  i was using camp fuel but i'm going to switch to citronella this sunday and see how it works.

        kym symons <Kymsymons@...> wrote:

      Where did you get your fire sicks? I've made several sets before but never very well. any suggestions out there for buying or making firesticks...?...

      Please and Thankyou.

      >From: tyler durgan
      >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
      >Subject: [DevilStickForum] (unknown)
      >Date: Fri, 26 Apr 2002 11:43:04 -0700 (PDT)
      >
      > hello i'm kindda new to juggling in general. id poi and devil sticks both on fire and i can do the sticks on the unicycle though i haven't used fire while ridding. been at devil sticks since nov

      Do You Yahoo!?

    • tyler durgan
      Message 2 of 3 , May 2, 2002