BELGIUM

  • incouta82
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
      cool group, love people helping out each-other
      one question: (make that 2)
      anybody from belgium who can devilstick (good) to teach me?
      anybody who can give me the size of the sticks if i wanna make 'em
      myself (adress of a site on this subject would already satisfy me)

      thank you
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 1, 2002
        "incouta82" <incouta82@...> writes:

        > anybody who can give me the size of the sticks if i wanna make 'em
        > myself (adress of a site on this subject would already satisfy me)

        www.seriousjuggling.com lists the length and mass of most of the
        sticks they carry.