Mid-Tennessee sticking..

  • rockytop2000
    Message 1 of 1 , Mar 26, 2002
      I"ve been asked to do a devilstick demo at childrens mental health
      fair. I thought it would be fun if other devil stickers showed up &
      joined in.
      The fair will be held the last saturday of April, in the Smithville
      TN, town park, from 9AM to 3PM. I'm sleeping in & getting there around
      noon ;-) I will have a several extra sets of crystal stix, for the
      public to play & learn with. Bring extra sets of your own fave style,
      if you don't mind sharing.
      Smithville is about 60 miles east of Nashville, Email me for
      directions. April is a beautifull time around here, the drive would be
      pleasant. Join Me!
      Namaste, Lee