light up devil sticks?

  • shamanstarcircus
    Message 1 of 4 , Mar 21, 2002
      hi. i saw someone playing with devil sticks with a battery operated
      led in them... can anybody tell me who makes these? i have searched
      and searched... they are INCREDIBLE!
      thanks for emailing with info... shamanstarcircus@...
      star
    • Lee Rockenbach
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 22, 2002
        I'm not sure about led lights, but crystal stix makes
        cool sets with the 8 inch "crack & glow" ropes on
        them.
        They make great toys in the dark, especially while
        dancing. Cheep & easy to replace the glow ropes too. (
        Oh & I'm not a salesman for them either. :-) )
        http://www.crystal-stix.com

        --- shamanstarcircus <shamanstarcircus@...>
        wrote:
        > hi. i saw someone playing with devil sticks with a
        > battery operated
        > led in them... can anybody tell me who makes these?
        > i have searched
        > and searched... they are INCREDIBLE!
        > thanks for emailing with info...
        > shamanstarcircus@...
        > star

        =====
        I amble to the beat of a diferent drummer...
        Namaste

        Yahoo! Movies - coverage of the 74th Academy Awards´┐Ż
        http://movies.yahoo.com/
      • kym symons
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 23, 2002

          I saw those too I think they are called UFO sticks, I saw them on the net but cant fine the link now, its a big site that sells them, something to do with DJ Devilstick. I read the other guys reply about the glownecklaces on the sticks that works great and you get a nice tracer effect.

          I have been making my own sticks for years, and am interested in buying a commercial set now, can anyone recommed some good sticks for a fairly advanced player?

          thanks...kim

          >From: "shamanstarcircus"
          >To: DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
          >Subject: [DevilStickForum] light up devil sticks?
          >Date: Fri, 22 Mar 2002 00:25:37 -0000
          >
          >hi. i saw someone playing with devil sticks with a battery operated
          >led in them... can anybody tell me who makes these? i have searched
          >and searched... they are INCREDIBLE!
          >thanks for emailing with info... shamanstarcircus@...
          >star

        • shamanstarcircus
          Message 4 of 4 , Mar 26, 2002
            --- In DevilStickForum@y..., "kym symons" <Kymsymons@h...> wrote:
            > crystal sticks are the best in my opinion... heavy... nicely
            weighted... better than luna stix which are lighter.
            star