devil sticking at rave partys...

  • jammyge
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 25, 2001
      Hi all...

      Just a girl from northern Europe.
      I´ve been devil sticking for a while, and for a great while
      have been going to music as goa and hard house
      to jungle and reggae, and therefore from raves to summer chills :)

      I´m looking for anyone who does devil sticking or other juggling
      at these partys, or just for fun with friends and enjoys rave etc.
      Also photos using devil sticks with dark light (UV) and fire.
      And of course tips for tricks for this kind of activity! :)

      plur! jamyg@...