Fifth Annual Big Red Jugglfest!

  • Nicholas Burlett
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
      Hey all.. I just remembered that I'm a member of this list! I don't check
      this email address very often, so I completely forgot about it.

      In any case, I'm the lone devilsticker here at Cornell. Okay, so there are
      a few other people who can do it, but not very well. I consider myself to
      be pretty decent, but I'm always looking to learn new skills.

      That's why I'm inviting everyone to the Fifth Annual Big Red Jugglefest at
      Cornell University in sunny Ithaca (okay.. so it isn't sunny... in fact,
      it's overcast.. but that's not important). The fest will be held at
      Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, from Friday, November 9th, to Sunday
      November 11th, with the majority of activity on Saturday. We will have
      opening juggling, teaching sessions, contests, prize raffles, and more.

      More information will be available soon at our website:
      http://lemur.cit.cornell.edu/jugglers/

      Nick Burlett
      Treasurer
      Cornell Juggling Club
      <quoll@...>
      <http://cymont.nutopia.org>
      "There is no statute of limitations on stupidity."
      -- Randomly produced by a computer program called Markov3.