Anybody need a great pair of hand crafted DevilSticks?

  • ks4evr@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 13, 2001
      Hey fellow sticker!

      I'm Keith & I've been playing devil sticks for about 2 years I guess.
      I love playing them. Anyway, I know it's hard to get a good pair of
      devil sticks out there that play good and DON'T break. >8Þ Believe
      me I've broke several pair. So I started making my own. I make them
      out of hard wood oak wrapped with geniune cowhide leather. The
      handsticks are also hardwood wrapped in rubber. I sell both
      Flowersticks & Devil sticks. They play great, and stick really well.
      So, if any of you guys want to more about them, drop me some lines at
      ks4evr@... or ksdubose@....

      Peace my friends,

      K.D.

      P.S. KEEP ON STICKIN!