looking for new york city jugglers

  • Tattletale Grey
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 6, 2001
      My name is Casey and I am representing the These Are The People In
      Your Neighborhood Fall Frolicking Farmers Festival.

      Our next festival, which will be either on September 29, 2001 or
      October 13, 2001 - the date will be known by next week - will be held
      in Tompkins Square Park - New York City (E Village) and we are
      looking for performers who are willing to stroll thru the crowds and
      wow them with their talents. Or just come to listen to the bands and
      show the people what you've got.

      This is NOT a paid position, however, if you are running workshops,
      have set up a personal juggling instruction business, or have
      anything going that you'd like to promote, we will promote you to
      approximately 800 new york urbanites looking for a new thrill.

      For more information, see our website at http://tatpiyn.netfirms.com
      or you can reply to me at ttgrey@...

      Please pass this on to anyone you may think would be interested.

      Thanks!
    • fiorastar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 10, 2001
        If anyone on this list would be interested in possibly doing something with our FlowerSticks tm at this event, I'd love to correspond with you.

        We are a small, family owned business that has been making FlowerSticks, collectively, since 1977-in fact, the name "Flowersticks" was trademarked by our predecessor in this business many years ago, and it was probably us-in our appearance on QVC (the shopping network)- that actually popularized the name to the point that others started using it. Our predecessor got the name from the ancient Chinese word (where they used them for over 5000 years as a martial arts training device).

        Anyway, we've been looking for East Coast representatives to do fun stuff at fairs and other events. We are in the Pacific Northwest-Eugene, OR, to be exact, and cannot travel to the East at this point.

        Check out our website for more information:
        www.FlowerSticks.com

        Yours in Fun!,
        Fiora Starchild
        Co-Owner, Further Realms of Fun!
        makers of the original FlowerSticks tm

        In a message dated Thu, 6 Sep 2001 4:47:19 PM Eastern Daylight Time, "Tattletale Grey" <ttgrey@...> writes:

        > My name is Casey and I am representing the These Are The People In
        > Your Neighborhood Fall Frolicking Farmers Festival.
        >
        > Our next festival, which will be either on September 29, 2001 or
        > October 13, 2001 - the date will be known by next week - will be held
        > in Tompkins Square Park - New York City (E Village) and we are
        > looking for performers who are willing to stroll thru the crowds and
        > wow them with their talents. Or just come to listen to the bands and
        > show the people what you've got.
        >
        > This is NOT a paid position, however, if you are running workshops,
        > have set up a personal juggling instruction business, or have
        > anything going that you'd like to promote, we will promote you to
        > approximately 800 new york urbanites looking for a new thrill.
        >
        > For more information, see our website at http://tatpiyn.netfirms.com
        > or you can reply to me at ttgrey@...
        >
        > Please pass this on to anyone you may think would be interested.
        >
        > Thanks!

      • Nicholas Burlett
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 16, 2001
          Hey all.. I just remembered that I'm a member of this list! I don't check
          this email address very often, so I completely forgot about it.

          In any case, I'm the lone devilsticker here at Cornell. Okay, so there are
          a few other people who can do it, but not very well. I consider myself to
          be pretty decent, but I'm always looking to learn new skills.

          That's why I'm inviting everyone to the Fifth Annual Big Red Jugglefest at
          Cornell University in sunny Ithaca (okay.. so it isn't sunny... in fact,
          it's overcast.. but that's not important). The fest will be held at
          Cornell University in Ithaca, NY, from Friday, November 9th, to Sunday
          November 11th, with the majority of activity on Saturday. We will have
          opening juggling, teaching sessions, contests, prize raffles, and more.

          More information will be available soon at our website:
          http://lemur.cit.cornell.edu/jugglers/

          Nick Burlett
          Treasurer
          Cornell Juggling Club
          <quoll@...>
          <http://cymont.nutopia.org>
          "There is no statute of limitations on stupidity."
          -- Randomly produced by a computer program called Markov3.