RE: [DevilStickForum] Selling devil stiks

  • Mikulas, Eric
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2001
      go to city hall (or the controlling body of Jerusalem) and ask them what their policy is for venders in that area. if you need a permit ask how to apply for it. there may be a waiting list. I know in Berkeley CA they have some process where they only allow application like every quarter (every 3 months) and permits are tight. good luck!

      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 11, 2001
        Hi Mikulas, Eric

        Thanks for the advice.

        Zvi