Selling devil stiks

  • zvibi@yahoo.com
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9 7:05 AM
      Hi all Devil stiks fans !

      I am a student in the H.university. in this vacation I would like to
      Sell Devil Stiks on the "Midrehov" in Jerusalem. I would even like to do so leggaly if
      possible.

      If anybody has an Idea of how this may be done I would be glad !

      Thanks,

      Zvi
    • Mikulas, Eric
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9 7:20 AM
        go to city hall (or the controlling body of Jerusalem) and ask them what their policy is for venders in that area. if you need a permit ask how to apply for it. there may be a waiting list. I know in Berkeley CA they have some process where they only allow application like every quarter (every 3 months) and permits are tight. good luck!

        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 11 3:28 AM
          Hi Mikulas, Eric

          Thanks for the advice.

          Zvi