kind of devil sticks

  • avc2001@earthlink.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 11, 2000
      Hi.

      I have a set of lunstix flower sticks. I want to get a devil stick.
      i was looking around on the internet and found Dube trigon ($32),
      dube's laser prism devil sticks ($30), and Todd Smith's devil sticks
      ($20). I am good with flower sticks and never tried devil sticks. i
      was wondering which set you all would suggest. thanks for the help.

      -Andrew