We should be outside!

    Message 1 of 4 , May 17 5:39 PM
      The weather here has been perfect for weeks. I want to be outside
      with my devil stick, but I'm inside at work. Hmph.

      Now I'm running through combinations of moves in my head. The funny
      thing is that I drop just as much in my imagination as I do in real
      life.

      I hope some of you are taking better advantage of great weather!
    • fiorastar@aol.com
      Message 2 of 4 , May 17 8:55 PM
        In a message dated 5/17/2001 5:40:39 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
        seth@... writes:

        Now I'm running through combinations of moves in my head.  The funny
        thing is that I drop just as much in my imagination as I do in real
        life.

        LOL!   Are you coming up with any "fixes" when you rerun it in "super slo mo"?

        I hope some of you are taking better advantage of great weather!

        Doing more gardening than anything else right now, when I get the chance
        outside.  But sticks are definitely happening, too!  Our opportunities to
        play with people are picking up at the Portland Saturday Market, as more and
        more come out-and sales of new FlowerSticks tm are, too!

        If anyone's anywhere in the area of Portland, OR on weekends, or coming
        through Eugene otherwise, please give us a call or email  us to let us
        know-we'd love to meet you and play some!  Phone's available on the
        website-www.FlowerSticks.com-which is getting going, too!  That's pretty
        exciting-we've never done a website before, but having lots of fun with it.
        I'm going to be working on the "Tricks" page next-if anyone has any pet
        tricks they'd like to share, please send me the description, and if we can
        figure out how to do it from your description, we'll put it up!

        Oh, for anyone who's into juggling other stuff besides sticks, we have a new
        product-really cool, well weighted, colorful juggling rings!  Last summer, we
        started sharing some poi that a friend makes, too.

        So we've been pretty busy.  Hope everyone's getting geared up for a great
        summer!

        Yours in Fun!
        Fiora Starchild,
        Co-Owner, Further Realms of Fun!
        www.FlowerSticks.com
        "If you're having FUN, you're doing it RIGHT!"  tm
      • Mikulas, Eric
        Message 3 of 4 , May 18 5:28 AM
          work will do that too ya!
          man work is a scam they get us use to having our summers off all our lives, then all of a sudden BOOM you have to work ugh!!!!!!! what ever happened to nap time? i've been robbed!!! oh my god i'm responsible!!!!

          heheh sorry, i've been stickin away at lunch instead of eating, i acually have gotten better even though i haven't been playing with em like i use to. my style is more refined. and I can toss my fire sticks behind my back.... well sometimes :)

          Eric

          Message 4 of 4 , May 18 7:28 PM
            Reply to: RE: [DevilStickForum] We should be outside!
            I'm glad i'm still in school to get my summers off.
            theres a guy in my school who is good at the diablo, and i'm good at devil sticks so we're teaching each other. The diablo is real fun....but devil sticks are the best by far.
            The other week me and my friend juggled at an elementry school fundraiser (i did devil sticks most of the time) and it was cool to hear the crowd whisper "what are those?" "man, he's real good with those sticks." I can't wait till summer then i can do my devil sticks a lot more w/o all this homework.

            -Andrew