Re: [DevilStickForum] Juggling in an Airport

    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 12, 2001
      Andrew Carfang <avc2001@...> writes:

      > got some British currency that I don't know how much its wroth.

      100 pence to the pound, and a pound is about $1.44 right now.

      > surprisingly to me, people were more interested in me doing my
      > flower sticks, then my friend juggling 5 balls.

      Most people don't know which one is harder, they just know which one
      is more familiar. And they've heard of people who can juggle lots of
      balls, but they don't know what this stick thing is. I'm hoping our
      little toy doesn't catch on too much or no one will be impressed! :)