Re: [DevilStickForum] Body Tricks

  • Gunther
    Message 1 of 4 , Jun 27, 2012
      Hi Darren and Jasper

      Another two to try are the following : Not really body but footwork )

      Spinning stick anti clockwise :

      drop the stick on the floor at so its lying horizontal in front of you.

      Put right leg forward just a little bit in front of the left,  ( you must use your left  leg to bounce the stick into the air from behind your back., hence reason for placing right leg in front of left.)bend down , pick up stick in circular anti clockwise direction, leading out to the right hand side, flick behind back onto heel of left foot and Whala -- boumnce it back over your head onto the stick. Sounds difficult, looks great but its not easy to explain, easier to demonstrate. Darren we must hook up again, I started playing again a few weeks ago and getting back into it.

      2nd one is : Difficulty is 8 out of 10.

      Start with the downward saw action until stick hits the ground. ( playing anti clockwise again ) place left handle under the stick whilst on the ground, step over it and like when you hop over a football and flick up into the air - this is exactly the same but with sticks. do it a couple of times and you will get it right. When I see you Darren I will show you.

      Good sticking

      Gunt

      Message 2 of 4 , Jun 27, 2012
        yo Gunt, how ya doin man, good to see you are back in the fold. I take it your injuries have healed up then?

        I am moving to Hastings in a month or so, would be great to hook up  before then, where are you living at the mo (can't remember where you were before, doh)... i am in sudbury hill, near harrow on hill/wembley.

        have you still got my number?