Re: [DevilStickForum] Fwd: READ ALONE ..ESPECIALLY THE LAST PART.

    Message 1 of 1 , Jan 21, 2001
      Please don't post chain letter here unless they're about devil
      sticking. I saw I had devil stick mail and was disappointed.
      :-)

      So the other day, there was a new (to me) guy at the local juggling
      club. We bounced some ideas around and came up with a few new
      tricks. Great stuff, including a neat one-handed move. I don't think
      I could describe it decently without using my notation. I'll have to
      start putting more movies online.

      I'll be at the Damento juggling festival in Davis, California in a
      couple weeks. Is any one else here going?