Re: [DevilStickForum] brand new newb!

    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 22, 2012
      hiya
      there is a trade off between length and how easy it is to manipulate the
      stick, in my opinion the lunastix are too light and i screw a small bolt
      into the ends to give it more weight/momentum (the fibreglass one has a
      convenient hole in the end). The extra weight slows the stick down a bit
      without the need to lengthen it. But then i don't like long sticks, they
      feel clumsy and will hit the arms/hands more often. And they are
      impossible to play with 2 sticks, but i imagine you are a little way off
      this level yet??

      and remember, there is no trick to devil sticks, you gotta put the time
      in to get good!