Re: just saying..

  • bóta borbála
    Message 1 of 7 , Jul 19, 2011
      Hi devilstickers and Darren!

      We've just got a video from the winner of our first contest. He won a Bravo TriStick.
      I share it with you so you can see how it works:
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tpuKYki2gCU

      Some tricks are harder with a tristick than with a normal stick but must be easier than with a triangle. :)
      The difficulty is that the three legs define a dimension and for example for a tic-toc you should keep
      the tristick in that dimension otherwise it's harder to balance it.
      Some tricks are easier because you don't have to wait till the stick turns 180 degrees to the other end of it,
      just 120 degrees to the next leg. :)
      Some tricks are more spectacular as the "dimension" of the 3 legs turns around in the space during the trick.
      I cannot explain more properly. :)

      If you'd like to win one also, you can still take part in our second contest:
      http://www.youtube.com/video_response_view_all?v=hc-_CQYwwD8 (contest videos)
      http://bravojuggling.blog.hu/2011/06/18/bravo_juggling_s_summer_devilstick_contest (rules and instructions)

      Keep sticking!
      Borsi

      (p.s.: this is me with 2 tristicks: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T8oOVC67WNk :) )

      From: Darren <dag@...>

      Has anyone on here used the 3 pronged stick yet?

      Message 2 of 7 , Sep 10, 2011
        hey dudes
        here is a vid of me playing with stix

        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYNh1qnqwgw