Re: [DevilStickForum] International BravoTriStick Contest 2010

  • bóta borbála
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
      Dear Darren,

      we thought that a contest would have been an effective and at the same time amusing way to show the world our new product: the three-point flowerstick.
      yes, we are optimistic! :) so don't let us down, send your videos and win! :)

      thanx for the comment and best wishes,
      borsi
      ------------------
      contest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFiqvYfUM4U

      --- On Mon, 25/10/10, Darren <dag@...> wrote:

      Hi Borsi
      whats this in aid of? Are you just doing some inventive marketing? Nothing wrong with that if you are...
      I think that offering free keyrings to the first 100 is a little optimistic, are there that many stickers??? lol

      all the best to you, and good luck
      Darren

      hello stick players,

      check out this devil-/flowerstick video contest:
      http://www.bravojuggling.com/bravogames/index_en.html

      it's very easy and you can win special prizes!

      borsi

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
        The three-point flowerstick is certainly interesting.  Much easier to
        use than my triangle*, but I imagine many of the tricks would
        translate from one to the other.  People told me I should try to sell
        the triangle, but I think this has a much better shot as people could
        actually use it.  :)

        You should bring some to EJC in Munich next year.

        * http://sethoscope.net/devil-stick/triangle/
      • bóta borbála
        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
          I have seen your triangle before, looks great! That would be cool to try it once! :)
          Maybe next year in Munich! :)

          borsi
          Don't forget, one more day!