Re: [DevilStickForum] International BravoTriStick Contest 2010

    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
      Hi Borsi
      whats this in aid of? Are you just doing some inventive marketing? Nothing wrong with that if you are...
      I think that offering free keyrings to the first 100 is a little optimistic, are there that many stickers??? lol

      all the best to you, and good luck
      Darren

      hello stick players,

      check out this devil-/flowerstick video contest:
      http://www.bravojuggling.com/bravogames/index_en.html

      it's very easy and you can win special prizes!

      borsi

    • bóta borbála
      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
        Dear Darren,

        we thought that a contest would have been an effective and at the same time amusing way to show the world our new product: the three-point flowerstick.
        yes, we are optimistic! :) so don't let us down, send your videos and win! :)

        thanx for the comment and best wishes,
        borsi
        ------------------
        contest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFiqvYfUM4U

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
          The three-point flowerstick is certainly interesting.  Much easier to
          use than my triangle*, but I imagine many of the tricks would
          translate from one to the other.  People told me I should try to sell
          the triangle, but I think this has a much better shot as people could
          actually use it.  :)

          You should bring some to EJC in Munich next year.

          * http://sethoscope.net/devil-stick/triangle/
        • bóta borbála
          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
            I have seen your triangle before, looks great! That would be cool to try it once! :)
            Maybe next year in Munich! :)

            borsi
            Don't forget, one more day!