International BravoTriStick Contest 2010

  • bóta borbála
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 21, 2010
      hello stick players,

      check out this devil-/flowerstick video contest:
      http://www.bravojuggling.com/bravogames/index_en.html

      it's very easy and you can win special prizes!

      borsi

      Message 2 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
        Hi Borsi
        whats this in aid of? Are you just doing some inventive marketing? Nothing wrong with that if you are...
        I think that offering free keyrings to the first 100 is a little optimistic, are there that many stickers??? lol

        all the best to you, and good luck
        Darren

        Message 3 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
          Dear Darren,

          we thought that a contest would have been an effective and at the same time amusing way to show the world our new product: the three-point flowerstick.
          yes, we are optimistic! :) so don't let us down, send your videos and win! :)

          thanx for the comment and best wishes,
          borsi
          ------------------
          contest video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XFiqvYfUM4U

          Message 4 of 5 , Oct 25, 2010
            The three-point flowerstick is certainly interesting.  Much easier to
            use than my triangle*, but I imagine many of the tricks would
            translate from one to the other.  People told me I should try to sell
            the triangle, but I think this has a much better shot as people could
            actually use it.  :)

            You should bring some to EJC in Munich next year.

            * http://sethoscope.net/devil-stick/triangle/
          • bóta borbála
            Message 5 of 5 , Oct 30, 2010
              I have seen your triangle before, looks great! That would be cool to try it once! :)
              Maybe next year in Munich! :)

              borsi
              Don't forget, one more day!