Re: Light up devil sticks!

  • westcoastjuggling
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 16, 2009
      Hello, I'm Dave from Westcoastjuggling.com, my site offers two different l.e.d. devil stix. They have a spiral of clear skateboard grip tape that makes them play the best out of any other l.e.d. stick out there, though they are a bit light-weight. I have the Flowtoys devil stick, it is fun to play with and brite, but it is very expensive and one of the colors dies occasionally. Our l.e.d. devil stix are super strong, we have regular and all-lite. The reg devil stick never dies when dropped or slammed hard it just starts the color sequence over from red. It takes 3 button cell batteries and will stay lit for days.