Light up devil sticks!

  • ctoagea
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 9, 2009
      Hey everyone I've been looking into getting a pair of devil sticks that light up but there are so many different kinds I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on ones that they have tried. I know there are some on dube.com and then some flow toy juggling sticks on flowtoys.com I think it was so has anyone tried these or tried other ones that they are really happy with? I want horror stories too on them because I don't want to get some that crap out if you drop it once. Thanks a lot!! :-)
    • bitt_42
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 9, 2009
        --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "ctoagea" <ctoagea@...> wrote:

        > Hey everyone I've been looking into getting a pair of devil sticks that light up but there are so many different kinds I was wondering if anyone had any recommendations on ones that they have tried. I know there are some on dube.com and then some flow toy juggling sticks on flowtoys.com I think it was so has anyone tried these or tried other ones that they are really happy with? I want horror stories too on them because I don't want to get some that crap out if you drop it once. Thanks a lot!! :-)

        i played with the k8 intelstick, it has the normal devilstick shape,
        not that heavy - like a wooden fire devilstick and plays very nice.
        i would like to know if some one played the some other led stick and
        what the impression was
      • westcoastjuggling
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 16, 2009
          Hello, I'm Dave from Westcoastjuggling.com, my site offers two different l.e.d. devil stix. They have a spiral of clear skateboard grip tape that makes them play the best out of any other l.e.d. stick out there, though they are a bit light-weight. I have the Flowtoys devil stick, it is fun to play with and brite, but it is very expensive and one of the colors dies occasionally. Our l.e.d. devil stix are super strong, we have regular and all-lite. The reg devil stick never dies when dropped or slammed hard it just starts the color sequence over from red. It takes 3 button cell batteries and will stay lit for days.