New website

  • Daryl Hrdlicka
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 14, 2008
      It really looks good, and those are some good prices! I need to
      practice more so I have a reason to get those Rose Buds.
    • David Hirshman
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008
        Thank you for your compliment I will be constantly changing things and adding things so plz let me know what you think. And if you could tell any stickers you know about my site I would appreciate it very much. I am very busy.Thanks...................

                                              Peace Love & Flower Stix
                                                Westcoastjuggling.com
                                           Westcoastjuggling@...