Re: [DevilStickForum] Re: Let me pick your brains...!

  • David Hirshman
    Message 1 of 13 , Dec 14, 2008
      Hello  I have my site up and stix avalible, I also just made two 3ft fire flower stix & I have 1 reg, 4 vegan,1 extra leather rose bud versions avalible. My site is Westcoastjuggling.com. I think you will like the sun flower set.

      Our sun flower set is longer and more sturdy. This set is our fire version of the crystal stix set. It comes with much wider flower ends and a solid treaded rod going through the baton connecting both flower ends, making it much more durable. It is 26-28 in long and weighs (????). It is a longer, heavyer, stronger baton.I am still in the proses of making 4 of this version so I will know the weight very soon.

      Plz let me know what you think. I am very sorry for the delay on my site.

                                         Peace Love & Flower Stix
                                          Westcoastjuggling.com
                                      Westcoastjuggling@...

      On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 2:10 PM, David Hirshman <westcoastjuggling@...> wrote:
      Well the flame drops in temperiture when you use lamp oil (liquid paraphin) other fuel burns much hoter and faster aswell. And I use a very bright color for the baton center so it is easy to see through the fire. Yes I am ataching the metal screw to the end of the fiber glass but it has 3 new features to secure that it stays atatched. I cant go over all of my new desighns but trust me they are very sturdy and will last anyone that buys a set years of fun with fire. Peace Love & Flower Stix

      On Thu, Oct 30, 2008 at 7:34 AM, Darren <dag@...> wrote:

      another thing about fire devil stix, i find the flame blinds me so i
      cant see the stick in between... is there a solution to this?

      >>> Westcoastjuggling@
      >>> Westcoastjuggling.com

      > looking for

      > her

      > Huddersfield or

      > had a

      > anyone

    • Daryl Hrdlicka
      Message 2 of 13 , Dec 14, 2008
        It really looks good, and those are some good prices! I need to
        practice more so I have a reason to get those Rose Buds.
      • David Hirshman
        Message 3 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008
          Thank you for your compliment I will be constantly changing things and adding things so plz let me know what you think. And if you could tell any stickers you know about my site I would appreciate it very much. I am very busy.Thanks...................

                                                Peace Love & Flower Stix
                                                  Westcoastjuggling.com
                                             Westcoastjuggling@...