Re: [DevilStickForum] Westcoastjuggling

  • David Hirshman
    Message 1 of 13 , Oct 18, 2008
      I will have that option up soon I am still working on the site and the stix I will have new options and new sizes avalible soon.

      On Fri, Oct 17, 2008 at 5:55 AM, Daryl Hrdlicka <darylhrdlicka@...> wrote:

      Some good-looking stix and swords on the site. Could you make it possible to blow up the images? I'd like a better look at those Fire Lotus stix.

      -Daryl

      http://mail.yahoo.com

    • the_tarper
      Message 2 of 13 , Oct 24, 2008
        Still wondering how the metal is attached to your stick. Also, are you
        assembling them yourself, and how are you keeping metal parts affixed
        to the center rod during burning? (metal expansion under heat can do
        very embarrassing things during a show.)

        --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "the_tarper" <the_tarper@...>
        wrote:

        > I've had a set like the ones your selling before. I'd like to know if
        > yours have a metal rod running through the entire length of the stick,
        > or if it's just screwed into each end of the fiberglass rod? The set I
        > had was just screwed into the end, and this turned out to be a serious
        > design flaw.
        >
        > Thanks for the time,
        >
        > --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "westcoastjuggling"
        > <westcoastjuggling@> wrote:
        > >
        > > Hello I am opening a company called Westcoatjuggling.com were I sell
        > > quality hand made fire flower stix. My site will be done very soon so
        > > plz take a look I think you will like the product I make.
        > >
        > > Peace Love & Flower Stix
        > > Westcoastjuggling@
        > > Westcoastjuggling@
        > > Westcoastjuggling.com
        > >

        > > --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "alextyas" <alextyas@> wrote:
        > > >
        > > > Hello everyone..! It's my sister's birthday soon and I'm
        looking for
        > > > something special for her.. We've been fire swinging for a little
        > > > while now for organised events and we've always had to borrow fire
        > > > sticks so a nice prezzie idea would be to get her some sticks of
        her
        > > > very own... Does anyone know of a place in or around
        Huddersfield or

        Message 3 of 13 , Oct 30, 2008
          another thing about fire devil stix, i find the flame blinds me so i
          cant see the stick in between... is there a solution to this?

          >>> Westcoastjuggling@
          >>> Westcoastjuggling.com

          > looking for

          > her

          > Huddersfield or

          > had a

          > anyone

        • David Hirshman
          Message 4 of 13 , Oct 30, 2008
            Well the flame drops in temperiture when you use lamp oil (liquid paraphin) other fuel burns much hoter and faster aswell. And I use a very bright color for the baton center so it is easy to see through the fire. Yes I am ataching the metal screw to the end of the fiber glass but it has 3 new features to secure that it stays atatched. I cant go over all of my new desighns but trust me they are very sturdy and will last anyone that buys a set years of fun with fire. Peace Love & Flower Stix

            >>> Westcoastjuggling@
            >>> Westcoastjuggling.com

            > looking for

            > her

            > Huddersfield or

            > had a

            > anyone

          • David Hirshman
            Message 5 of 13 , Dec 14, 2008
              Hello  I have my site up and stix avalible, I also just made two 3ft fire flower stix & I have 1 reg, 4 vegan,1 extra leather rose bud versions avalible. My site is Westcoastjuggling.com. I think you will like the sun flower set.

              Our sun flower set is longer and more sturdy. This set is our fire version of the crystal stix set. It comes with much wider flower ends and a solid treaded rod going through the baton connecting both flower ends, making it much more durable. It is 26-28 in long and weighs (????). It is a longer, heavyer, stronger baton.I am still in the proses of making 4 of this version so I will know the weight very soon.

              Plz let me know what you think. I am very sorry for the delay on my site.

                                                 Peace Love & Flower Stix
                                                  Westcoastjuggling.com
                                              Westcoastjuggling@...

              >>> Westcoastjuggling@
              >>> Westcoastjuggling.com

              > looking for

              > her

              > Huddersfield or

              > had a

              > anyone

            • Daryl Hrdlicka
              Message 6 of 13 , Dec 14, 2008
                It really looks good, and those are some good prices! I need to
                practice more so I have a reason to get those Rose Buds.
              • David Hirshman
                Message 7 of 13 , Dec 15, 2008
                  Thank you for your compliment I will be constantly changing things and adding things so plz let me know what you think. And if you could tell any stickers you know about my site I would appreciate it very much. I am very busy.Thanks...................

                                                        Peace Love & Flower Stix
                                                          Westcoastjuggling.com
                                                     Westcoastjuggling@...