sendin poo to Germany appeal

    Message 1 of 4 , Sep 30, 2008
      first i apologise to any germans out there... unless you work for
      airport security

      I had my devil stick and 2 sets of hand sticks confiscated at Düsseldorf
      airport, cos i might use them to overpower the crew and hijack the
      plane! Lufthansa refused point blank to send them on to me. I was rudely
      ordered to go to a desk where the nice smiling girl told me I have 2
      options.... keep the devil sticks, lose my flight, no refund.... or
      throw the sticks in the bin and get on the flight. Whereupon i proposed
      a third option, that she should take possession of said sticks and stick
      them up her arse (fanny if your American). As i stormed off back to
      security, i remembered i had left my ticket at the desk and so had to go
      back and plead for my ticket from the now not smiling girl. How
      embarrassing. But wot a bunch of wankers (er... jerks if your American).
      That devil stick was hand made and i haven't got a lathe anymore (they
      had no problem with the flowerstix tho, so i toyed with idea of
      hijacking the plane with them just to prove a point). Anyway I am
      sending my excrement to Germany as a protest, i suggest you do too.

      This summer i have made big steps to cracking 2 sticks. My latest trick
      is spinning and launching both sticks up into the air and catching them
      again, but keeping them perfectly symmetrical and in time, the effect is
      sooooo cool.

      ttfn
      Dxx
    • the_tarper
      Message 2 of 4 , Oct 3, 2008
        As an American, I resent the implication that we can't swear properly.
        Apart from that, sorry for your loss man.