others

  • David Hirshman
    Message 1 of 5 , Sep 7, 2008
      i would like to talk to others plz.
    • Daryl Hrdlicka
      Message 2 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
        Hi, David. Welcome to the group, there's a few lurkers still hanging around and I'm the current moderator. What can we do for you?

        -Daryl

        --- On Mon, 9/8/08, David Hirshman <westcoastjuggling@...> wrote:

        > i would like to talk to others plz.
      • the_tarper
        Message 3 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
          We are still lurking around here. If you have any questions, feel free
          to ask.

          --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "David Hirshman"

          Message 4 of 5 , Sep 8, 2008
            I would like to be able to send others in the group messages, and it told me to ask you.

            Message 5 of 5 , Sep 9, 2008
              <westcoastjuggling@...> wrote:

              > I would like to be able to send others in the group messages, and it
              told me to ask you.

              Your messages are going to the group (the ones who receive email) and
              are posted in the internet forum, so you're good to send messages.

              -Daryl