just testing

    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
      just testing as i havent had any messages for a while
    • *alex*
      Message 2 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
        Hello.. My name is Alex and I was part of a group of people who did a display of fire swinging in Marsden, last weekend, as part of the Imbolc celebrations... It went really well but my thumbs were aching by the end of it!  Although I can do some stuff,  I'm not very good at doing the helicopter,  but our lessons were short and sweet..  I am really enjoying being able to fire swing,  but now I need to get my own erm, fire sticks before I lose the knack..!  Can you fire swing or do poi?  It's really good fun , isn't it..!
        Alex

        Darren <dag@...> wrote:
        just testing as i havent had any messages for a while

        Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

      • Daryl Hrdlicka
        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
          --- Darren <dag@...> wrote:

          > just testing as i havent had any messages for a
          > while

          All the boards have been dead lately, not just this
          one. I'm afraid I haven't been working very hard to
          get conversations going again, but it's kinda winter
          here and I haven't been able to work on sticks very
          much.

          -Daryl

          http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
        • the_tarper
          Message 4 of 7 , Apr 1, 2008
            Been checking every day, not much activity.

            --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, Daryl Hrdlicka