new year

    Message 1 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
      Hi all
      hope you all had a merry xmas, and new year... ive been in bed with the
      flu since xmas eve and have become so bored with doing nothing all day,
      its torture!!! i wish i had an air rifle, so i could shoot members of
      the public i dont like the look of from my window... that would fill a
      few hours im sure
    • Daryl Hrdlicka
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
        Darren <dag@...> wrote:
        Hi all
        hope you all had a merry xmas, and new year... ive been in bed with the
        flu since xmas eve and have become so bored with doing nothing all day,
        its torture!!! i wish i had an air rifle, so i could shoot members of
        the public i dont like the look of from my window... that would fill a
        few hours im sure

        Sympathy to ya.  We've been passing around a head cold here, but nothing like that.  Any particular reason WHY you want to shoot some people?

        -Daryl

        Message 3 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
          just testing as i havent had any messages for a while
        • *alex*
          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
            Hello.. My name is Alex and I was part of a group of people who did a display of fire swinging in Marsden, last weekend, as part of the Imbolc celebrations... It went really well but my thumbs were aching by the end of it!  Although I can do some stuff,  I'm not very good at doing the helicopter,  but our lessons were short and sweet..  I am really enjoying being able to fire swing,  but now I need to get my own erm, fire sticks before I lose the knack..!  Can you fire swing or do poi?  It's really good fun , isn't it..!
            Alex

            Darren <dag@...> wrote:
            just testing as i havent had any messages for a while

            Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

          • Daryl Hrdlicka
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
              --- Darren <dag@...> wrote:

              > just testing as i havent had any messages for a
              > while

              All the boards have been dead lately, not just this
              one. I'm afraid I haven't been working very hard to
              get conversations going again, but it's kinda winter
              here and I haven't been able to work on sticks very
              much.

              -Daryl

              http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
            • the_tarper
              Message 6 of 7 , Apr 1 4:18 AM
                Been checking every day, not much activity.

                --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, Daryl Hrdlicka