Xmas gifts

  • Daryl Hrdlicka
    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 30, 2007
      Wow, didn't realize it had been so long since a real post! Before
      the year starts, let's get a new topic going -- anyone get any cool
      sticks for xmas?

      I got a couple of sets I'd been wanting (Dube fire devils and Jully
      Stix Midnites), but those were ones I bought myself. Found a small
      package under the tree though, my wife went and bought me a copy of
      Todd Strong's Devil Stick Book -- from him, personally signed by
      him! Way too cool, now I have no reason not to learn!

      -Daryl
      Message 2 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
        Hi all
        hope you all had a merry xmas, and new year... ive been in bed with the
        flu since xmas eve and have become so bored with doing nothing all day,
        its torture!!! i wish i had an air rifle, so i could shoot members of
        the public i dont like the look of from my window... that would fill a
        few hours im sure
      • Daryl Hrdlicka
        Message 3 of 7 , Jan 4, 2008
          Darren <dag@...> wrote:
          Hi all
          hope you all had a merry xmas, and new year... ive been in bed with the
          flu since xmas eve and have become so bored with doing nothing all day,
          its torture!!! i wish i had an air rifle, so i could shoot members of
          the public i dont like the look of from my window... that would fill a
          few hours im sure

          Sympathy to ya.  We've been passing around a head cold here, but nothing like that.  Any particular reason WHY you want to shoot some people?

          -Daryl

          Message 4 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
            just testing as i havent had any messages for a while
          • *alex*
            Message 5 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
              Hello.. My name is Alex and I was part of a group of people who did a display of fire swinging in Marsden, last weekend, as part of the Imbolc celebrations... It went really well but my thumbs were aching by the end of it!  Although I can do some stuff,  I'm not very good at doing the helicopter,  but our lessons were short and sweet..  I am really enjoying being able to fire swing,  but now I need to get my own erm, fire sticks before I lose the knack..!  Can you fire swing or do poi?  It's really good fun , isn't it..!
              Alex

              Darren <dag@...> wrote:
              just testing as i havent had any messages for a while

              Sent from Yahoo! - a smarter inbox.

            • Daryl Hrdlicka
              Message 6 of 7 , Feb 8, 2008
                --- Darren <dag@...> wrote:

                > just testing as i havent had any messages for a
                > while

                All the boards have been dead lately, not just this
                one. I'm afraid I haven't been working very hard to
                get conversations going again, but it's kinda winter
                here and I haven't been able to work on sticks very
                much.

                -Daryl

                http://www.yahoo.com/r/hs
              • the_tarper
                Message 7 of 7 , Apr 1 4:18 AM
                  Been checking every day, not much activity.

                  --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, Daryl Hrdlicka