Re: [DevilStickForum] I've ruined xmas....

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 15, 2007
      start off with 1, when you have that cracked, try 2!

      seriously tho, it is essential that you can propeller smoothly without
      too many corrections for a reasonably long time. Do this without
      watching the stick directly, watch tv at the same time, and do this for
      both hands. It should be obvious that if you cant do this with 1 stick,
      then your chances of success with 2 are pretty much zero.... innit