Jackpot!

  • Daryl Hrdlicka
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2007
      I've scored on a ton of sticks on ebay lately, I just got in 5 sets
      of lunastix. 1 kids, 2 wizards, and 2 jesters. Looks like a lot of
      my christmas shopping is done, now I can give my kids nice ones to
      work with.

      I also got a set of Beard stuntsticks from goof proof juggling. I
      don't know if any of you know, but they're going out of business and
      are selling everything left at 1/2 price. I also got a sticks play
      dvd, maybe now I can learn to do some tricks! The url is http://
      goofproofjuggling.com/storefront.php , they're closing on Dec 21 so
      get your stuff now!