I've ruined xmas....

  • gerardckemmy
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 7, 2007
      After my last post and the recommendations about Lunastix I got myself
      a set of Equinox - seriously class stix by the way, thanks for the rec.
      I've been knocking merry hell out of them for the last month or so and
      havin great fun doing it. They are very forgiving stix, anyhoo, the
      girlfriend, being the remarkably observant, wonderful and astute
      young lady that she is noticed me playing with the stix a lot more
      than before and got me a set of Lunastix Glow-sticks (woohoo) for
      xmas. Unfourtunately (for her) I found em there yesterday, thereby
      ruining xmas. Ah well, I dont really care coz now I got 2 sets.
      Unfourtunately (for me) I now have it in my head that I have to learn
      to play the 2 at the same time, Anybody any hints on how to start off?
    • Daryl Hrdlicka
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 8, 2007
        --- gerardckemmy <gerardckemmy@...> wrote:

        > After my last post and the recommendations about
        > Lunastix I got myself
        > a set of Equinox - seriously class stix by the way,
        > thanks for the rec.
        > I've been knocking merry hell out of them for the
        > last month or so and
        > havin great fun doing it. They are very forgiving
        > stix, anyhoo, the
        > girlfriend, being the remarkably observant,
        > wonderful and astute
        > young lady that she is noticed me playing with the
        > stix a lot more
        > than before and got me a set of Lunastix Glow-sticks
        > (woohoo) for
        > xmas. Unfourtunately (for her) I found em there
        > yesterday, thereby
        > ruining xmas. Ah well, I dont really care coz now I
        > got 2 sets.
        > Unfourtunately (for me) I now have it in my head
        > that I have to learn
        > to play the 2 at the same time, Anybody any hints on
        > how to start off?

        You probably know this, but that's a good woman you
        have there!

        -Daryl

        Looking for last minute shopping deals?
        Message 3 of 3 , Dec 15, 2007
          start off with 1, when you have that cracked, try 2!

          seriously tho, it is essential that you can propeller smoothly without
          too many corrections for a reasonably long time. Do this without
          watching the stick directly, watch tv at the same time, and do this for
          both hands. It should be obvious that if you cant do this with 1 stick,
          then your chances of success with 2 are pretty much zero.... innit