Re: [DevilStickForum] Older Sticks

  • J B
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
      Hi, I actually just ordered a set of Harvey Freeman sticks from E-bay.  Haven't recieved them yet.  I saw these in a devil sticking video once.
      John

      Daryl Hrdlicka <darylhrdlicka@...> wrote:
      I've been running across a lot of stick brands that seem to be
      extinct. Has anyone out there ever seen (or had) a set of flip
      stix, kick stix, Spinning Bliss, Harvey Freeman, or any other kind I
      don't have in the database?

      -Daryl

    • Daryl Hrdlicka
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
        --- J B <johnjlb56@...> wrote:

        > Hi, I actually just ordered a set of Harvey Freeman
        > sticks from E-bay. Haven't recieved them yet. I
        > saw these in a devil sticking video once.
        > John

        Then you're one of the people who outbid me! I was
        interested in seeing what they were, but not enough to
        put a lot of money into them. When you get them, take
        good pix and post them. Same with your other sticks,
        if you wouldn't mind. I'm curious to see what other
        people are using.

        -Daryl

      • Daryl Hrdlicka
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
          Okay, speaking of older styles... I just got a set of Spinmaster
          Rhythm Sticks today, turns out it's the same as one of my earlier
          sets. Mystery solved about them. And I found someone with a couple
          of sets of Spinning Bliss sticks who was kind enough to sell them,
          still waiting for them to come in. I keep running across Flip Stix
          (led lights), seems they were big in 2006 but I can't find a trace of
          them anymore, anyone know about them?

          -Daryl