Older Sticks

  • Daryl Hrdlicka
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 30, 2007
      I've been running across a lot of stick brands that seem to be
      extinct. Has anyone out there ever seen (or had) a set of flip
      stix, kick stix, Spinning Bliss, Harvey Freeman, or any other kind I
      don't have in the database?

      -Daryl
    • J B

        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
          --- J B <johnjlb56@...> wrote:

          > Hi, I actually just ordered a set of Harvey Freeman
          > sticks from E-bay. Haven't recieved them yet. I
          > saw these in a devil sticking video once.
          > John

          Then you're one of the people who outbid me! I was
          interested in seeing what they were, but not enough to
          put a lot of money into them. When you get them, take
          good pix and post them. Same with your other sticks,
          if you wouldn't mind. I'm curious to see what other
          people are using.

          -Daryl

        • Daryl Hrdlicka
          Message 4 of 4 , Dec 1, 2007
            Okay, speaking of older styles... I just got a set of Spinmaster
            Rhythm Sticks today, turns out it's the same as one of my earlier
            sets. Mystery solved about them. And I found someone with a couple
            of sets of Spinning Bliss sticks who was kind enough to sell them,
            still waiting for them to come in. I keep running across Flip Stix
            (led lights), seems they were big in 2006 but I can't find a trace of
            them anymore, anyone know about them?

            -Daryl