" Hi-Ya' "

  • annie em
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
      I'd like to introduce myself and my sister..but she's not here right
      now :)

      Wow. Right on!
    • Daryl Hrdlicka
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2007
        --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "annie
        em" <bluemotherfish@...> wrote:

        > I'd like to introduce myself and my sister..but she's not here right
        > now :)
        >
        > Wow. Right on!

        know, I've seen your work on ebay. Just giving you a chance to brag
        about it).

        We've got polls going, links to check out, places for you to add your
        pictures... have fun!

        -Daryl