Poll results for DevilStickForum

  • DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 1, 2007
      The following DevilStickForum poll is now closed. Here are the
      final results:

      POLL QUESTION: ONLY ANSWER THIS POLL IF YOU MIGHT WANT
      TO BE AN ADMIN SO WE CAN GET THE CHOICES

      you've got 15 days from the 16th of October

      CHOICES AND RESULTS
      - I want to be an Admin, 2 votes, 66.67%
      - I REALLY want to be and Admin, 1 votes, 33.33%
      - I would KILLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL to be an Admin, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I would KILL MYSELFFF to be and Admin, 0 votes, 0.00%
      - I would give up DEVILSTICKING ITSELF to be an Admin, 0 votes, 0.00%

      http://groups.yahoo.com/group/DevilStickForum

      http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/
    • DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 15, 2007
        The following DevilStickForum poll is now closed. Here are the
        final results:

        POLL QUESTION: Y arent there n e other polls?

        CHOICES AND RESULTS
        - people are 2 lazy to make them, 12 votes, 70.59%
        - if poll questions were made they would probably suck, 2 votes, 11.76%
        - nobody would vote if someone made a poll, 1 votes, 5.88%
        - there are no good poll questions relating to devil sticks, 0 votes, 0.00%
        - i dont care, 2 votes, 11.76%

        INDIVIDUAL VOTES
        - people are 2 lazy to make them
        - maurice@...
        - hurlmon63@...
        - azure_illusion@...
        - mude_dan@...
        - lalumbrediablo@...
        - sauoq@...
        - sturtgoalie@...
        - smallwhitelight@...
        - machoo_my_scarf@...
        - dustmanss@...
        - ultramatos@...
        - woopsy@...
        - if poll questions were made they would probably suck
        - devilsticktom@...
        - staffanpalm@...
        - nobody would vote if someone made a poll
        - iamahipo_ocolor@...
        - there are no good poll questions relating to devil sticks
        - i dont care
        - mude_dan@...
        - killkoy_devilfire@...