Re: Making your own

  • Daryl Hrdlicka
    Message 1 of 15 , Oct 16, 2007
      --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, Darren <dag@...> wrote:

      > i have also discovered another slant on the lunastix, well 2
      lunastix
      > actually. Using no handsticks at all, just 2 lunastix is loads of
      fun
      > and has truckloads of potential. i have already stumbled on some
      amazing
      > tricks... yes i have thought of using 3 and i actually gave it a
      try,
      > but u can over do it sometimes, all dem tassles looked a bit gay

      sounds awfully cool, actually. when it's not raining so i can go
      outside, i'll give it a try! I've made handsticks with tassels for
      my kids to use, but they throw me off -- too much visual noise.
    • the_tarper
      Message 2 of 15 , Oct 17, 2007
        I have to agree with the others in that for the most part there is no
        easy to learn tricks that you can get told that will help you with
        devil sticks. The only thing I have ever been told by someone that
        helped was the concept of rolling the control stick to help with some
        of the continuous spinning tricks. Mostly though it's practice and
        experimentation that masters this skill.

        Thanks for the time,

        Zac

        --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, "Daryl Hrdlicka"