  • Yishai Cohen
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 14, 2000
      Hi,
      I'm from Israel and I want to buy some fire sticks.
      Where can I find sites which sell fire sticks through the internet?

      Thanks

      IsHigh

      http://profiles.msn.com
    • Dan Murphy
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 14, 2000
        --- In DevilStickForum@egroups.com, "Yishai Cohen" <is_high@h...>
        wrote:
        > Hi,
        > I'm from Israel and I want to buy some fire sticks.
        > Where can I find sites which sell fire sticks through the internet?
        >
        > Thanks
        >
        > IsHigh

        Hi Yishai! Thanks for writing.. this group was just about ready to
        go into hibernation for the winter. Anyway, a couple great places to
        find fire sticks are:

        http://www.dube.com
        http://www.toddsmith.com
        http://www.juggling.org/mall/world.html#Israel

        The last one there is a juggling store in Israel (Tel Aviv). Don't
        know if that will help you. But the first two links sell fire
        sticks. You just have to go to the devil stick section.

        If anyone else knows of other places to get them, feel free! Thanks,
        and ciao for now...

        Dan