Re: [DevilStickForum] looking for someone special

    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 23, 2007
      I just been to Jugg-Conn the juggling festival near bristol... had a
      fantastic time, learnt tons of new stuff devil stick tricks and met
      loads of cool folk. Recommended!
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 23, 2007
        I just been to Jugg-Conn the juggling festival near bristol... had a
        fantastic time, learnt tons of new stuff devil stick tricks and met
        loads of cool folk. Recommended!

        also has anyone else tried the lunastix? amazing little things, so easy
        to use its almost funny, will knock years off ur learning time