the sounds of sticking

    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
      I went to a juggling convention a few weeks ago and I didn't do any
      sticking until just before it was time to leave. I know, I know..

      I picked up someone else's sticks and just jammed fast and hard for
      about 15 minutes. It felt great, especially since the sticks had a
      satisfyingly loud sound. My own sticks are pretty quiet and I'd
      forgotten how much fun it can be to make that much noise.
    • Noomi Ljungdell
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 5, 2000
        greetings

        >I picked up someone else's sticks and just jammed fast and hard for
        >about 15 minutes. It felt great, especially since the sticks had a
        >satisfyingly loud sound. My own sticks are pretty quiet and I'd
        >forgotten how much fun it can be to make that much noise.

        mine are sounding like a highheals on asfalt. Is it the wood or the tape
        that has the efect to chance the sounds? my friend has a similar stick, but
        it's half as noisy as mine and lighter as well. maybe it's just that they so
        cheap modell both. varies from stick to another.

        tic toc

        Noomi

        http://profiles.msn.com