Updated info on devilstick.org

  • Jim Barlow
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 8, 2007
      There has not been much content on this list in a while (unless you
      count spam as content ;), so I thought I'd post something hopefully
      worthwhile. I have started to update a few items on my website (after
      quite a long hiatus):

      http://www.devilstick.org/

      Some new additions include:

      Reviews of devilsick videos/DVD's.
      Comments on devilstick prop competitions at the last two years IJA festivals.
      Links to some online videos that are well worth checking out.
      And how to make bi-colored handsticks.

      Take a look at the What's New link on the main page to see everything
      I've been adding. I have a few more videos to go through and will
      comment on any devilsticking that is worthwile, and I am working on
      lining up a couple more interviews with devilstick performers. So
      keep checking back to the what's new page.

      Keep 'em flying.

      Jim
    • Rob Boaron