we should meld groups.

  • iamahipo_ocolor
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 13, 2007
      we should take the group of devilsticks and mushrooms and FUSE them. Muushrooms are
      kinda like devilsticks, right? XD Plz tell me if my incoherent babble is annoying. i will stop
      if im too annoying.
    • DaG
      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 30, 2007
        i am willing to give anyone a chance... so why is a devilstick like a
        mushroom? u might be thinking of a flowerstick which does resemble a
        mushroom at the end, therfor fusing a devilstick and 2 mushrooms would
        only give u a flowerstick which has already been done, so its not an
        original idea, and may even be classed as plaguerism, if not fraud! u
        should hand urself in m8

        >we should take the group of devilsticks and mushrooms and FUSE them. Muushrooms are
        >kinda like devilsticks, right? XD Plz tell me if my incoherent babble is annoying. i will stop
        >if im too annoying.
        >

        >Yahoo! Groups Links

      • iamahipo_ocolor
        Message 3 of 9 , Apr 30, 2007
          --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:

          > i am willing to give anyone a chance... so why is a devilstick like a
          > mushroom? u might be thinking of a flowerstick which does resemble a
          > mushroom at the end, therfor fusing a devilstick and 2 mushrooms would
          > only give u a flowerstick which has already been done, so its not an
          > original idea, and may even be classed as plaguerism, if not fraud! u
          > should hand urself in m8
          >

          > >we should take the group of devilsticks and mushrooms and FUSE them.
          Muushrooms are
          > >kinda like devilsticks, right? XD Plz tell me if my incoherent babble
          is annoying. i will stop
          > >if im too annoying.
          > >

          > >Yahoo! Groups Links

          XD loved the response i kinda was joking <.< i just like mushrooms i guess
        • DaG
          Message 4 of 9 , May 7 7:35 AM
            shrooms are gay, u do know that dont u?

            >--- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:
            >

            >>i am willing to give anyone a chance... so why is a devilstick like a
            >>mushroom? u might be thinking of a flowerstick which does resemble a
            >>mushroom at the end, therfor fusing a devilstick and 2 mushrooms would
            >>only give u a flowerstick which has already been done, so its not an
            >>original idea, and may even be classed as plaguerism, if not fraud! u
            >>should hand urself in m8
            >>

            >>>we should take the group of devilsticks and mushrooms and FUSE them.
            >>>

            >Muushrooms are
            >

            >>>kinda like devilsticks, right? XD Plz tell me if my incoherent babble
            >>>

            >is annoying. i will stop
            >

            >>>if im too annoying.
            >>>

            >>>Yahoo! Groups Links
            >>>

            >XD loved the response i kinda was joking <.< i just like mushrooms i guess
            >

            >Yahoo! Groups Links

          • DaG
            Message 5 of 9 , May 7 8:38 AM
              i have just had a look on youtube at the devilstix vids and i must say i
              am very disapointed!
              why do people think that it would be interesting to watch someone
              practice devilstix when they just aint very good at it?
              and that mark whatsisface who seems to have umpteen vids on there is
              boring! spinning it around at a hundred miles an hour aint very
              entertaining after a while, even with the fancy lighting!
              and between the legs tricks look really clumsy and obvious! Ive dropped
              them from my routine.... anyone change my mind?

              i am on day 18 of learning 2 stix and its going ok, cant quite make up
              my mind about spin direction tho!

              DaG
            • Rob Boaron

                Message 7 of 9 , May 7 4:26 PM
                  --- In DevilStickForum@yahoogroups.com, DaG <dag@...> wrote:...

                  lol that is like the first post pertaining to devilsticks that we've had
                  in a year. btw, on a scale from 1 too 10, i'd say im a 4. i'm starting
                  to get a variation of the helicopter were theres 1 stick, but it dosen't
                  hit the stick but goes over then under. it looks really cool. i can do a
                  lot with flower sticks, but with the devilsticks, which i like, only the
                  one handed snaking variation said above along with the generic
                  helicopter, and crappy propellers and tosses. cant wait till summer when
                  i have time to play!
                • DaG
                  Message 8 of 9 , May 8 12:30 PM
                    yeah ok i was being rather harsh, but finding a good vid means trawling
                    thru a heap of rubbish... i will have a look at juggletube now, cheers
                    DaG

                    > There are also very nice ones...but everyone can put any video there,
                    > so i don't think you can expect them all to be good. Have you also
                    > looked at juggletube.com <http://juggletube.com> ?
                    >
                    > RoB
                    >

                    > On 5/7/07, *DaG* <dag@... <mailto:dag@...>> wrote:
                    >
                    > i have just had a look on youtube at the devilstix vids and i must
                    > say i
                    > am very disapointed!
                    > why do people think that it would be interesting to watch someone
                    > practice devilstix when they just aint very good at it?
                    > and that mark whatsisface who seems to have umpteen vids on there is
                    > boring! spinning it around at a hundred miles an hour aint very
                    > entertaining after a while, even with the fancy lighting!
                    > and between the legs tricks look really clumsy and obvious! Ive
                    > dropped
                    > them from my routine.... anyone change my mind?
                    >
                    > i am on day 18 of learning 2 stix and its going ok, cant quite
                    > make up
                    > my mind about spin direction tho!
                    >
                    > DaG

                  • DaG
                    Message 9 of 9 , May 8 1:12 PM
                      lol, it all depends on what one considers to be a 10 innit? i went
                      beyond what i thought was almost impossible at the start, at least 5
                      years ago. Now I can do almost any standard trick, and then loads of
                      tricks that only i do... haha, sounds a bit big headed i know, but i was
                      self learnt till a year or 2 ago, and had never seen a decent devil
                      stikker, not even once! Here is a good trick that is impressive, do
                      helicopter and then drop onto knee and bounce it up like a football, so
                      it twirls half a turn and drops back on knee again, and repeat for as
                      long as possible. You are aiming to make contact with the stick when its
                      parallel to the body. On a good day i can bounce it 6 or 7 times, and
                      about 12 times is my record. It usually runs out of steam by then.

                      i reckon im a 7 pushing 8 out of 10 lol... when ive cracked 2 sticks i
                      will be an 8 pushing 9 haha

                      but where would i go from there? 3 sticks? 2 sticks blindfolded?