Re: The next generation

  • Dan Murphy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 1, 2000
      I find that the little kids just love to stop and watch... now big
      kids, teenagers.. that sort of thing, they want to learn. I actually
      ended up bringing them to a party one night cause I ended up there
      after sticking all day at a festival. I spent more time showing
      people how to use them then I did actually partying. Which is fine
      because I figure the more people get interested in them the better!

      Just my opinion (:

      Dan