1570Re: [DevilStickForum] Body Tricks

    Jun 20, 2012
      Hi Jasper - I do some knee bounces and foot catch and throws, but I
      can't bring myself to practice too many around the head as it hurts too
      much. Another trick i do is to balance the stick (on one end) on the
      hand stick, then let it drop to the foot, still balanced on end, then
      back up to the hand stick. Takes some practice. I don't do many under
      the leg spins or similar cos I reckon they look a bit clumsy and obvious.
      let us know if you have worked out any new ones
      Darren
    • Show all 4 messages in this topic