Earth Day Message

  • Ranjan Panda
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 22, 2012
      You have had it enough.  Now its time to pay back.

      Choose your way, but pay back to the Mother Earth.

      There is no other way to survive...

      Happy Earth Day 2012 !

      Ranjan Panda

      --
      Ranjan K Panda

      Convenor

      Water Initiatives Odisha: Fighting water woes, combating climate change... more than two decades now!

      INDIA

      Mobile:             +919437050103

      You can also mail me at: ranjan.waterman@...

      Skype: ranjan.climatecrusader

      Blog: http://www.climatecrusaders.blogspot.com/

      Please join our group 'Save Rivers Save Civilizations' at http://www.facebook.com/groups/220598744649462

      Water talks to me, I speak for Water...

      Water Initiatives Odisha (WIO) is a state level coalition of civil society organisations, farmers, academia, media and other concerned, which has been working on water, environment and climate change issues in the state for more than two decades now.