We are hiring Senior ASP.Net Developer

  • technical.digital
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 30, 2012
      We are looking for a Senior Developer for a Company located in Cairo .
      The qualification for this position is:

      1- Min 2-4 years in software development using C# .NET
      2- Faculty of Engineering or Computer Science graduate.
      3- 2- 4 years experience in Software Development using .NET Framework .
      4- SQL Server 2005.
      5- Crystal Reports, Report Service, Reporting Tools is a must.
      6- OOp, Desktop application, Web Solutions development is a plus.
      7- PHP is a plus.
      8- Non-smoker.

      Please send your updated CV, Photo & Reference to technical.digital@... please use vacancy reference as email subject Senior ASP.Net Developer

      CV's missing information will NOT be considered