Job Opening - Location Surat, IT department, CMC LTD. TATA Enterprise

  • CMC LTD (A TATA Enterprise) Gujarat
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012

      Dear Candidate,

      Job Opening – Software Programmer / Systems Analyst / Web Developer-cum-Designer
      Location – Surat (Gujarat)
      Experience: Minimum 3 year.

      Hi,

      We have multiple opening for Software
      Programmer / Systems Analyst / Web Developer-cum-Designer at our client location. If interested please share across your updated resume on ravi.dalal@...

      Qualifications Required:
      (1)      Should be a graduate with specialization in information technology / systems
      (2)      Professional certifications like MCP, MCSD, MCSE, MCSE+I, MCDBA, OCDBA, etc. would be preferred.
      (3)     Should be proficient in .Net, VB, SQL server
      (4)      Should have at least three years of post- qualification experience
      (5)      Should be trained on Application development (SDLC life-cycle) and Software Quality Assurance

      Also revert with the below details -

      Total Experience -
      Qualification -
      Present Location -
      Current  Salary -
      Expected Salary -
      Notice Period -

      Revert with your updated resume. Also share this mail with your friends & colleagues who are looking for job change.

      Regards
      Ravi Dalal

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 29, 2012

        Dear All,

        Job Opening – Software Programmer / Systems Analyst / Web Developer-cum-Designer
        Location – Surat (Gujarat)
        Experience: Minimum 3 years.

        Hi,

        We have multiple opening for Software
        Programmer / Systems Analyst / Web Developer-cum-Designer at our client location. If interested please share across your updated resume on ravi.dalal@...

        Qualifications Required:
        (1)      Should be a graduate with specialization in information technology / systems
        (2)      Professional certifications like MCP, MCSD, MCSE, MCSE+I, MCDBA, OCDBA, etc. would be preferred.
        (3)     Should be proficient in Dot Net, SQL server.